(1) “We believe you matter;”
(2) “We will fight relentlessly for your rights;” and
(3) “We get excellent results.”
Every case we handle – from the smallest details of a telephone call to our court room advocacy – is managed in the context of these founding principles. We are zealous advocates, and we pride ourselves on achieving the absolute best possible results for our family of clients and have done so for many years.
We assist families with obtaining the following special education services:
- Placement at private schools
- Tuition reimbursement for private placements
- Compensatory education services
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- IEP eligibility
- Appropriate IEPs
We also help parents and students in matters involving bullying, disciplinary issues, truancy, and discrimination in the school setting.
We fight for employees who have been discriminated against on the basis of race, national origin, sex, disability, age, or religious belief to get them the relief they deserve, including:
- Lost benefits
- Lost future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Out-of-pocket expenses
We represent clients in state and federal court, in front of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, and through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint process.
* As indicated above, Berney Law has successfully achieved millions of dollars in settlements. But, past results should not create any expectation regarding the results we may achieve in your case.
“Before finding the Law Offices of David J. Berney, I was so worried about my son and getting him the services he needed as a special education student. Berney Law got us the help that we needed and now my son is excelling in school and on the right track. Thank you, Berney Law. We couldn’t have done it without you.”
– C.R., Philadelphia, PA